SABER. DPS. OVER ZEALOUS SWORD WIELDING MONKEY.
- This girl needs a senpai or a rival; either one to really get her ass on the pain train.
- Adventure and Exploring!
- A smol for her to be a senpai to
- Some high quality friends that can further influence her actions in the future.
- Boys are not gross.
Guilds are cool right!? She has been inducted into the Vanguard. An aspiring hardcore raiding guild. So some guild conflict may be cool? and by conflict I mean like arguing like a bunch of old ladies over a pudding cup
- Maybe someone that somehow knows her in real life would be a cool plot.
- In the real world she is the age of twenty, having graduated her second year of college and entered into a computer technical field of work. So knowing people from school or from her work would be a neat idea.
- Don't want any siblings or family esque relations
ARCHER. SUPPORT. PRETENTIOUS QUEEN. FOX
- Missions and adventure await! - I want someone to confront her on her behavior; be they an enemy, friend, or lover. She isn't going to change without help, as it was other people that made her this way. - Siren would have some interesting conflict between two people if you want some Angst. - A bit Naive, she can be swayed and turned any color. - Highkey need a slow moving romance - She is a lover of 'STUFF' so its in her immediate agenda to get on the good side of people who craft and gather, and can introduce her to the process. - In the Real World, she was a secretary working for a large producing company, who she caught embezzling money in odd patterns. Bringing it up to the IRS she ended up being swindled, giving the information over to a double agent who dismissed the notion and set her up instead. Not only did she lose her position, but it was on the news that she had attempted to steal millions of dollars. In court it was unable to be proven, but the damage was done. Any plots that can relate to this incident either in game or out would be great.
SABER. DPS. WORST TANK EVER. CHIHUAHUA
His timid nature has followed him into the game, which isn't disguised by his rather large statured avatar's appearance. Don't let the muscles fool you. Despite being a spineless dweeb, he tends to be very nice, charismatic, and outgoing in conversation and can make friends easily no matter if you are male or female or non-binary. The good thing about being judged all the time, is that you are accepting of all people in the end.
- Someone who can relate to him - A guild that can accept him - Friends who wont humiliate him from running away from a mob - Adventure! - Need a ---tank? - I'll make a man outta you.