GUILD
GUILD
GUILD
FEATURED PLAYER
FEATURED THREAD
FEATURED QUEST

MONAD SERVER.
A.D. 2059

The latest and greatest virtual reality MMORPG has finally come out. You've been waiting months to get into beta testing. You fire up the VR pod. You log in, create your character, and then... you've realized you can't log out. FATE/Online's gamemasters offer every player a way out — find the mythical Holy Grail, and you'll be able to exit. If you don't reach the Endgame, you'll be trapped here forever. Are you ready to win to exit?

QUICK LOGIN

SWITCH ACCOUNTS

GREETINGS, WAYFARER. PLEASE LOAD YOUR LAST SAVE OR START A NEW GAME.
WELCOME BACK, Guest.

Add Reply
New Poll

(QUEST) MYSTERY INCORPORATED
PLAYED BY EIFFEL EIFFEL

QUEST: MYSTERY INCORPORATED

Its a perfectly normal day in Keterburg. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and people are going about their business with the usual hustle and bustle. The same can be said for you, right up until you hear it. Music. But music unlike anything you've heard inside FATE/Online thus far. In fact, it even sounds familiar, like something from the real world.

Almost without meaning to, you find yourself following that jaunty tune, curious. Who, or how, or why could such a song be playing here in Keterburg of all places? Was it another player perhaps? Had someone somehow opened a way out onto the wider internet?

Alas, it would be none of these, for as you would round a corner you would find yourself in an open square. From a posting board situated near the center you would hear the music playing, and would get your first glimpse of its source. A cartoonish, low graphical setting skull of some sort that seemed to be playing a trumpet of some sort. You're all set to to sigh at these antics and leave when you realize that for all the racket such a thing is making, nobody else seems to be paying attention to the skull.

You also quickly realize that you and a few other people can see it, and that all of you, down to the last one, are players. Not a single NPC seems to be paying attention to it. In fact, they might not even be able to see or hear it!

Thinking this warrants further investigation, you step forward, and as you do so the trumpet skull spins once before dooting its horn at you, sending forth a colorful wave of words that hang in the air.

”NICE JOB FINDING MY MYSTERY SKULL, LOSER. IF YOU CAN HANDLE SOME SPOOKY SKELETONS, THEN YOU'RE PROBABLY UP FOR THE BIG LEAGUES. MEET ME IN THE RUINS OF AVALON TONIGHT. AND BRING FRIENDS. WE'RE GOING GHOST HUNTING.”

At the bottom of the words is the name ”TSK”, and upon inspection, this creates a popup in your UI of a white haired player going by the same name, information for contacting her, and coordinates for your destination.

”P.S.” the message reads, as the skeleton doots out one more line of text. ”I'LL PAY YOU IN ROCK CANDY IF JUST DEALING WITH SOME SPOOKS ISN'T APPEALING ENOUGH. GOTTA FUCKING LOVE THE CAPATALIST HELLSCAPE.”

A player by the name of Tsk has asked for your assistance in trying to locate a ghost in the ruins of Avalon. Who knows if its possible, but hey, what have you got to lose?

PARTICIPATION 1–3 players
REWARDS 250 Pieces of Rock Candy Saint Quartz + other bonus items (TBD)
PLAYED BY kata lirael
Lirael is down! Except that he can't really attack, so we might be lacking fire power...
PLAYED BY Hoopa-Unbound ellen
I’m in. There’s your firepower.
PLAYED BY tapioca laplace
Laplace shall join this fun time test of courage... haunted house... thing. Hey look a full party!
PLAYED BY EIFFEL EIFFEL
@ellen Hey, sorry there Hoopa, but Ellen's already involved in a quest over in the Ale in a Day's Work thread. You'll have to have her finish up over there before she can take part in any other quests due to the one quest per character rule. Sorry about that!
PLAYED BY Ryo valjean
Since I guess there's a third slot still available, Valjean will look for spooky scary skeletons join this merry band of investigators.
PLAYED BY EIFFEL EIFFEL

IN-PROGRESS.

This quest is now underway, and will last for three weeks from the starting date once it's posted in its appropriate board. You can find the quest here.

@lirael @laplace @valjean
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AGE OF KINGS The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play Hiraeth a Panfandom RP surreality Save Me World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP