GUILD
GUILD
GUILD
FEATURED PLAYER
FEATURED THREAD
FEATURED QUEST

MONAD SERVER.
A.D. 2059

The latest and greatest virtual reality MMORPG has finally come out. You've been waiting months to get into beta testing. You fire up the VR pod. You log in, create your character, and then... you've realized you can't log out. FATE/Online's gamemasters offer every player a way out — find the mythical Holy Grail, and you'll be able to exit. If you don't reach the Endgame, you'll be trapped here forever. Are you ready to win to exit?

QUICK LOGIN

SWITCH ACCOUNTS

GREETINGS, WAYFARER. PLEASE LOAD YOUR LAST SAVE OR START A NEW GAME.
WELCOME BACK, Guest.

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

service desk
PLAYED BY Rain Rain

SERVICE DESK

This is the universal thread for you to post requests for staff actions and moderation except for application reviews (those go into the Notification Thread). These requests can include:

GENERAL MODERATION

• Closing and/or archiving a finished/outdated thread.
  • Request to delete a topic or archive an application/character account.
  • General troubleshooting (such as graphics, skin issues, trouble finding items, etc.)
  • Request for a member-dedicated board to be added to the Development board. Note: You need your own board to start posting there!
  • Request staff NPC action.
  • Request staff action for quests and/or events.

UPGRADE & CURRENCY MODERATION

• Claim upgrades for your skills and mystic codes. Please make sure you meet the qualifications prior to your claims request.
  • Transfer Currency to a Guild treasury.
  • Claim rewards from quests and/or events.
  • General troubleshooting regarding any upgrades or currency-related actions.

CHARACTER RESPAWN FEES

• Levels 1–10: 10 Saint Quartz fee.
  • Levels 11–20: 50 Saint Quartz fee.
  • Levels 21-50: 100 Saint Quartz fee
  • Levels 51-90: 200 Saint Quartz fee
  • Levels 91-100: 300 Saint Quartz fee
  • Mystic Code Repair: 50 Saint Quartz for each broken Mystic Code
Please note that our Discord has a #Moderation text channel where responses are usually much faster there. Please use our Discord if your request is particularly urgent.

UPGRADES TEMPLATES

PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT POST YOUR REQUESTS USING THESE CODES. THESE CODES ARE FOR WHEN YOUR UPGRADES ARE APPROVED AND ACCEPTED. PLEASE WRITE IT OUT IN FULL WITHOUT ANY CODING SO THAT STAFF CAN READ YOUR UPGRADES EASILY.

SKILLS/PASSIVES

CODE
<span>
<h2><b>SKILL NAME HERE</b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 1 SKILL/PASSIVE</h3>
Please provide a brief description of your ability here.
</span>

MYSTIC CODE: WEAPON

CODE
<div class="mystcard"><span id="mysti" class="sf sf-sword-o"></span><span class="card">
<div class="mystname">
MYSTIC CODE<br><b>WEAPON NAME</b>
</div>
<div class="mystint">LEVEL<b>1</b></div>
<div class="mystdesc">
In consequat congue porttitor. Duis condimentum odio elit, quis lacinia justo dictum sed. Aliquam commodo massa non est bibendum, non ornare sapien sagittis.
</div>
</span></div>

MYSTIC CODE: ARMOUR

CODE
<div class="mystcard"><i id="mysti" class="fal fa-shield-alt"></i><span class="card">
<div class="mystname">
MYSTIC CODE<br><b>ARMOUR NAME</b>
</div>
<div class="mystint">LEVEL<b>1</b></div>
<div class="mystdesc">
In consequat congue porttitor. Duis condimentum odio elit, quis lacinia justo dictum sed. Aliquam commodo massa non est bibendum, non ornare sapien sagittis.
</div>
</span></div>
PLAYED BY pine roro
hello i would like a member dedicated development board, a board dedicated to me, the prickliest tree PINE
PLAYED BY EIFFEL bloodbriar
Upgrading Passive Skill Bloodroot from Level 1 to 2.

CODE
The name of the flower like growth seen to be attached to Bloodbriar's avatar in game. In truth, it isn't an item or accessory, but an in-born part of her character avatar. Even if she were stripped of equipment, the Bloodroot would remain, growing directly out of her flesh, and even if removed, would grow back with time.

<p></p>
Perpetually thirsty and starved for nourishment, the Bloodroot delights in the trials of combat, and more specifically, the spilling of blood. <b>While engaged in combat</b>, every tick of damage dealt by Bloodbriar, via normal attacks or skills, causes the Bloodroot to gorge on the ensuing pain and spilt blood, empowering Bloodbriar with strength. This bonus to attack damage <b>starts at 0%</b> and <b>gains a 1% increase</b> with each successful normal attack or skill that deals damage. <b>At its current level, this bonus damage increase maxes out at 20%.</b>

COST: 50 Saint Quartz
PLAYED BY Rain Rain
PLAYED BY EIFFEL bloodbriar
Gaining new Active Skill for reaching Level 5

CODE
<span>
<h2><b>FELL BLOOMING</b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 1 SKILL</h3>
Upon activation additional Bloodroot blooms burst forth from Bloodbriar's body, usually along her thighs. From these newly grown flowers spread forth a whirlwind of petals and pollen in all directions. Any enemy unit standing within <b>a 5 foot radius</b> of Bloodbriar will find themselves <b>subjected to a strength sapping debuff</b>. Any enemy unit that remains within the radius of her skill will <b>have the strength of their attacks lessened for the duration they are within the petal aura</b>.
<p></p>
<b>SOFT CAP</b> 10
<p></p>
<i>Fell Blooming's Soft Cap works a little differently, counting down from 10 to 0, with each “use” counting for a post in thread during which the effect is active. While the debuff from the effect is still dealt even after reaching 0, its potency is dramatically reduced.</i>

</span>

Upgrading Grim Flowering to Level 2

CODE
<span>
<h2><b>GRIM FLOWERING</b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 2 SKILL</h3>
Upon activation the flower like growth situated on the back of Bloodbriar's outfit opens its blooms, sending a pulse of pollen and petals in all directions. Any enemy unit standing within <b>a 10 foot radius</b> of Bloodbriar takes <b>damage over time</b> as the poisonous spores released by the Bloodroot enter their flesh and take root.
<p></p>
<b>SOFT CAP:</b> 15
<p></p>
<i>Grim Flowering's Soft Cap works a little differently, counting down from 15 to 0, with each “use” counting for a post in thread during which the effect is active. While damage from the effect is still dealt even after reaching 0, its potency is dramatically reduced.</i>
</span>

Upgrading Fell Blooming to Level 2

CODE
<span>
<h2><b>FELL BLOOMING</b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 2 SKILL</h3>
Upon activation additional Bloodroot blooms burst forth from Bloodbriar's body, usually along her thighs. From these newly grown flowers spread forth a whirlwind of petals and pollen in all directions. Any enemy unit standing within <b>a 10 foot radius</b> of Bloodbriar will find themselves <b>subjected to a strength sapping debuff</b>. Any enemy unit that remains within the radius of her skill will <b>have the strength of their attacks lessened for the duration they are within the petal aura</b>.
<p></p>
<b>SOFT CAP</b> 15
<p></p>
<i>Fell Blooming's Soft Cap works a little differently, counting down from 15 to 0, with each “use” counting for a post in thread during which the effect is active. While the debuff from the effect is still dealt even after reaching 0, its potency is dramatically reduced.</i>

</span>

PLAYED BY Melonade iridium
I recruited Tato and she just made her first post here! - In regards to the recruitment event <3
PLAYED BY blunt zee
New ACTIVE SKILL for reaching LEVEL 5

CODE
<span>
<h2><b>ZOMBIFICATION</b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 1 SKILL</h3>
Upon casting this skill, a small, dark void-like splatter would form beside the user, here, a [i][b][ ZOMBIE ][/b][/i] would surface from below. This [b][ [i]ZOMBIE[/i] ][/b] has its own set of stats, about 25% of Zee's own stats, and is able to automatically deliver basic melee attacks towards nearby enemies. A [b][ [i]ZOMBIE[/i] ][/b] may only stay within 20 feet of Zee and may also die after taking enough damage, requiring it to be resummoned. In addition, this [b][ [i]ZOMBIE[/i] ][/b] inflicts a unique fear status [b][ [i]ZOMBIE HORROR[/i] ][/b] towards enemies within a 5 foot radius around it, compelling those affected by it to prioritize the [b][ [i]ZOMBIE[/i] ][/b] as their target. This skill summons up to 1 [b][ [i]ZOMBIE[/i] ][/b].
<p></p>
<b>SOFT CAP</b> 5

<p></p>
[i]As a [b][ [i]ZOMBIE[/i] ][/b] may be sustained for multiple posts, the soft cap for a [i][b][ ZOMBIE ][/b][/i] works as a timer for how many posts it has present in a thread. While it may still be continually summoned/present for the rest of the thread after exceeding the soft cap, its stats would be dramatically reduced to insignificant levels.[/i]

</span>

Upgrading DEATH POND to LEVEL 2

CODE
<span>
<h2><b>DEATH POND</b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 2 SKILL</h3>
Upon casting this skill, a dark void-like splatter, about 10 feet in diameter, would appear on the ground on a target location. Within this area, dozens upon dozens of skeletal and zombified arms could be seen protruding from below. Opponents caught in this spot would then be clawed at on their legs, inflicting damage as these protruding arms rip away at their flesh. In addition, this skill inflicts a unique fear status [b][ [i]USER HORROR[/i] ][/b] which compels those affected by it to prioritize Zee as their target. [b][ [i]USER HORROR[/i] ][/b] overrides [b][ [i]ZOMBIE HORROR[/i] ][/b] causing those affected by both status afflictions to first prioritize Zee rather than his [b][ [i]ZOMBIE[/i] ][/b].

<b>SOFT CAP:</b> 10

</span>

Upgrading STATE OF DECAY to LEVEL 2

CODE
<span>
<h2><b>STATE OF DECAY</b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 2 PASSIVE</h3>
Grants its user the ability to instantly gain health equal to a portion of the damage inflicted on him, essentially reducing damage from attacks he'll receive which allows him to serve his role as a tank. At base level 1, Zee is able to reduce 12% of incoming damage, the effect of his damage reduction is increased by 2% for each skill level gained up to a maximum of 30% in damage reduction at skill level 10. Aesthetically, this passive is also responsible for his zombie-like appearance. Currently, Zee is able to reduce 14% of incoming damage

</span>

PLAYED BY Caramel crowe
Gaining New Active Skill for reaching Level 5

CODE
<span>
<h2><b>FEATHERY STORM </b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 1 SKILL</h3>
Crowe starts to flap his wings madly not only creating powerful gales that not only slow down movement very slightly but seemingly thousands of feathers from his wings scatter in the torrent like gales making it hard to see  for everybody but Crowe. The feathers unlike normal aren't super strong or durable and instead are soft and harmless except maybe if they get in your eye. But that won't be life threatening as they normally are.
<p><p>
<b>Soft Cap</b> 5

Upgrading FEATHERY KNIVES to LEVEL 2

CODE
<span>
<h2><b>FEATHERY KNIVES </b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 2 SKILL</h3>
Crowe can shoot out the large black knife-like feathers from his wings and effortlessly control them to the point of deadly precision and they are durable and strong enough to pierce though most anything and they can cause the "bleeding 1" status to a target if hit with multiple feathers. [b]Bleeding 1 [/b]status does damage overtime for 3 seconds and the hp lost they cannot heal off for 10 seconds.  
<p><p>
<b>Soft Cap</b> 15

CODE
<span>
<h2><b>HOT-BLOODED</b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 2 SKILL</h3>
Crowe is not a very happy man. He's quite angry in fact. But he can contain his rage unlike the berserker class. But he is still wrathful. For every turn that passes while he is angry or upset, he gets a 1.25% boost in power, up until 30% which is roughly 24 turns of being angry.  

PLAYED BY Rain Rain

PROCESSED!

• @bloodbriar's skills are approved and appended.
  • @iridium and @ylva are both rewarded 500 Saint Quartz
  • @zee's skills are approved and appended.
  • @crowe's skills are approved and appended.
PLAYED BY pine roro
the apinecalypse

gaining new active skill for level 5

CODE

<span>
<h2><b>RENEW</b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 1 SKILL</h3>
A minor heal that gives the target the buff 'grace'.
<p>
GRACE:
Heals a minor amount of health each turn, and lasts 3 posts.
<p>
THREAD USAGE: 12
</span>

gaining new active skill for level 10
CODE

<span>
<h2><b>REVOKE</b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 1 SKILL</h3>
A shimmering, glowing shield that reduces incoming damage by a moderate (25%) amount. If the target is directly attacked by any enemy before the shield disappears, it shatters and refreshes the duration of GRACE on the target. The shield lasts one round of posts.

THREAD USAGE: 10
</span>

gaining new passive skill for level 15

CODE

<span>
<h2><b>RE:DIVINITY</b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 1 SKILL</h3>
A marker of Rosanne's 'godliness'. As a divine servant, Rosanne is almost unnaturally graceful and elegant. Unless a skill is used, she is rarely knocked off her feet, and she has an odd amount of luck with absolutely harmless environmental things - should a mess appear, she usually gets through it spotless. This does not give her any edge in a combat situation, and she's still fully affected by dangerous environmental effects. Ambient animals appear to like being near her.
<p>
Rosanne gives off an aura that inspires allies to help one another. Buff and debuff potency are slightly (3%) boosted in her presence.
<p>
She is, however, particularly weak to anti-divinity attacks, as well as dark-aligned attacks and spells.</span>

upgrading resurge, lv 2 (50 saint quartz)
CODE

<span>
<h2><b>RESURGE</b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 2 SKILL</h3>
A moderate healing spell with diminishing potency each time it's used on the same target.
<p>
Consumes GRACE to heal for the full potency of the skill.
<p>
[b]THREAD USAGE:[/b] 8
</span>

upgrading reprieve, lv 2 (50 saint quartz)
CODE

<span>
<h2><b>REPRIEVE</b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 2 PASSIVE</h3>
Being within 15 ft of Roro raises fellow player's out of combat regeneration.
<p>
Reduces the damage nearby allies take by a small amount.
</span>

upgrading renew, lv 2 (50 saint quartz)
CODE

<span>
<h2><b>RENEW</b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 1 SKILL</h3>
A minor heal that gives the target the buff 'grace'.
<p>
[b]GRACE:[/b]
Heals a minor amount of health each turn, and lasts 4 posts.
<p>
THREAD USAGE: 15
</span>

upgrading revoke, lv 2 (50 saint quartz)
CODE

<span>
<h2><b>REVOKE</b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 1 SKILL</h3>
A shimmering, glowing shield that reduces incoming damage by a moderate (30%) amount. If the target is directly attacked by any enemy before the shield disappears, it shatters and refreshes the duration of GRACE on the target. The shield lasts one round of posts.

[b]THREAD USAGE:[/b] 15
</span>

upgrading re:divinity, lv 2 (50 saint quartz)
CODE

<span>
<h2><b>RE:DIVINITY</b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 2 SKILL</h3>
A marker of Rosanne's 'godliness'. As a divine servant, Rosanne is almost unnaturally graceful and elegant. Unless a skill is used, she is rarely knocked off her feet, and she has an odd amount of luck with absolutely harmless environmental things - should a mess appear, she usually gets through it spotless. This does not give her any edge in a combat situation, and she's still fully affected by dangerous environmental effects. Ambient animals appear to like being near her.
<p>
Rosanne gives off an aura that inspires allies to help one another. Buff and debuff potency are slightly (6%) boosted in her presence.
<p>
She is, however, particularly weak to anti-divinity attacks, as well as dark-aligned attacks and spells.</span>

upgrading mystic code, re:gospel, lv 2 (50 saint quartz)
CODE

<div class="mystname">
MYSTIC CODE<br><b>RE:GOSPEL</b>
</div>
<div class="mystint">LEVEL<b>2</b></div>
<div class="mystdesc">
[URL=https://78.media.tumblr.com/b7be4946c823f0558388499c042e8eff/tumblr_o6g4vjQzGN1u4xtp8o1_1280.png]A very pretty white dress[/URL] that is also, very poofy, and doesn't seem practical at all. Somehow she never trips on it. Can save Roro from fall damage by poofing up and acting as an umbrella.
<p>
Passively gives a bonus to evasion, allowing Roro to 'dodge' 8% non-targeted (aoe) damage.
</div>
</span></div>

upgrading mystic code, re:longinus, lv 2 (50 saint quartz)
CODE
<div class="mystcard"><span id="mysti" class="sf sf-sword-o"></span><span class="card">
<div class="mystname">
MYSTIC CODE<br><b>RE:LONGINUS</b>
</div>
<div class="mystint">LEVEL<b>2</b></div>
<div class="mystdesc">
A glowing white [URL=http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/drakengard/images/a/a4/DOD3_Five_Render.png/revision/latest?cb=20140620035755]cross shaped spear/staff[/URL]. Though bladed, Rosanne never uses it to attack, only to block attacks. It's rather resilient and good at taking hits, at least. A specialized mystic code.
<p>
Rosanne can 'pacify' an enemy her level or lower for a turn. The pacification breaks early if the enemy is attacked, and lasts one round. The enemy can take any action that isn't an attack for the duration of this skill. [b]THREAD USAGE:[/b] 4
</div>
</span></div>

350 SAINT QUARTZ TOTAL

PLAYED BY Rain Rain

PROCESSED

• @roro the apinecalypse has been approved for destruction.
PLAYED BY navi ragnarok
my character count is growing so i need a development board, pls!!
PLAYED BY farrah atlas
hi hello could i ask for a development board too please and thank you ♥
PLAYED BY Rain Rain

PROCESSED!

PLAYED BY Caramel jaune
Gaining New Active Skill for reaching Level 5

CODE
<span>
<h2><b>ARROW OF LIGHT </b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 1 SKILL</h3>
Jaune fires a powerful golden light arrow that pierces though multiple targets and does 150% normal attack damage. But the flashy nature of this attack draws 75% of aggro from all nearby foes.
<p><p>
<b>Soft Cap</b> 7

Upgrading DEFENDER'S PRESENCE & PROTECTIVE LIGHT to LEVEL 2

CODE
<span>
<h2><b>DEFENDERS PRESENCE </b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 2 SKILL</h3>
Jaune mere presence causes less damage than normal. All attacks on party members is reduced by 6.5%, but the cost of such a useful presence is that everytime an ally attacks a monster he gets 35% of their aggro.

CODE
<span>
<h2><b>PROTECTIVE LIGHT</b></h2>
<h3>LEVEL 2 SKILL</h3>
Jaune surrounds himself or an in a golden light. He cast the [b]"Counter 2" [/b]Status on somebody. [b]Counter 2 [/b]Is a useful but rare status effect that when a target is hit the inflicted target then return the attack back at the attacker. The returned damaged is halved but the inflicted takes a quarter less of the damage they would normally take from the attack. This status effect lasts for 20 seconds.
<p><p>
SOFT CAP 13  

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

AGE OF KINGS The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play Hiraeth a Panfandom RP surreality Save Me World of Remnant - An AU RWBY RP